Vista Banter

-   -   Arris RDNIS telephonny Modem (http://www.vistabanter.com/6725-arris-rdnis-telephonny-modem.html)

Nick Lagachette September 18th 06 04:07 AM

Arris RDNIS telephonny Modem

Hi there,

Just installed Vista RC1 and I can't install my modem. Tried with the cd-rom
but it doesn't autorun and vista can't find the drivers on it. The website
doesn't provide any other drivers. Windows XP used to install it by itself. I
would like to know how to get my hands on such a driver without windows
update.