Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   Windows Photo Gallery Print (http://www.vistabanter.com/67443-windows-photo-gallery-print.html)

Doofy August 20th 07 04:00 PM

Windows Photo Gallery Print

Hello to da WORLD!!

I receive faxes via e-mail, and when `n try to print it via Windows Photo
Gallery, it makes the fax landscape and stretches it very wierd!
I don`t know if you can see the attachment.
WinXP had a Full Fax print or something like that.... that worked fine, but
Vista......

Please help, I must print those faxes correctly!!!
ThAnX!

Adam Albright August 20th 07 05:03 PM

Windows Photo Gallery Print

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:00:01 +0200, "Doofy"
wrote:

Hello to da WORLD!!

I receive faxes via e-mail, and when `n try to print it via Windows Photo
Gallery, it makes the fax landscape and stretches it very wierd!
I don`t know if you can see the attachment.
WinXP had a Full Fax print or something like that.... that worked fine, but
Vista......

Please help, I must print those faxes correctly!!!
ThAnX!

I do see your attachment.

1. Do you really want to be using A4 paper and printing faxes at 600
DPI?

2. Click on options and see what other choices your printer supports.

Doofy August 21st 07 01:04 PM

Windows Photo Gallery Print

Hi!
I tried to reduce the DPI, but you see on the right panel, it says "Full
page Photo". In XP there were a option of "Full fax print" or something in
that order. I still have the same problem...

ThAnX for you help!

sleepyscott September 21st 07 11:24 PM

Windows Photo Gallery Print

Hey I'm right there with ya used full page fax print option all the time for
perfect covers for my dvds and now it's gone!!!
So now there's two of us looking for that option

seangaryhay November 9th 08 08:57 AM

Windows Photo Gallery Print

I agree, I have a system running XP and all my faxes which are tif files
(fax to email) print perfectly. Microsoft then did away with the app
(fax and print viewer in XP) and come up with windows photo gallery in
Vista. It is a known bug that you cannot print your faxes correctly in
Vista using windows photo gallery. Basically you need to now use a third
part app to print your faxes. Microsoft I have been through many threads
on the internet and on this site. Nowhere! Have you even bothered to
reply to when this bug will be fixed. How can you go backwards and put
so many business people lives in turmoil, with a basic business need to
print faxes (tif files). I find this unacceptable.

--
seangaryhay