Vista Banter

-   -   Help Problem (http://www.vistabanter.com/6767-help-problem.html)

Zerocool September 19th 06 02:35 PM

Help Problem

I just installed the beta release and no my dvd and dvd burner don't work.
The message says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware.
The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and
to see if there is a solution available.

Windows finds no solution. I had no problem before. Works good but I don't
know how to fix without drives. Please Help. I would revert bacl to old
operating system but don't know how. And of course impossible to find a
phone # for help for beta verson If anubody need and more info please ask.
I'm Stuck