Old August 21st 08, 11:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Aous

Default "HID data has stopped working" - bluetooth mouse error

I have the same problem
anyone has a solution / fix for this please !!

"Marcus" wrote:

Unfortunatley I tried that and it would not even install saying that my
system did not need it.. for crying out loud....lol

"Turksandcaicos" wrote:

My son has the same laptop and mouse. I wrote HP a note and they replied to
apply this patch.

My son is at school so he hasn't tried it yet. However, after reading the
description I am not overly optimistic that it will correct the problem.