Old August 24th 08, 08:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
fymjmheh

Default The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded

FONT size=6I only have one profile then i made another profile
and when I turned on the Computer with Windows Vista,
it said "The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User
Profile cannot be loaded"
I tried booting it using "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and typed in
"REGEDIT" TO FIND THE ACCOUNT ... but i didn't found it in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WiNDOWS
NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList

then i went to C:\Users
i didn't found file of the new profile
so i made another one