Old August 20th 08, 06:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Don Komarechka

Default Dazzle DVC100 drivers

BoredCutter,

Its been three weeks or so since you posted your rather in-depth
description of what the problem is, and I am curious if you had made any
headway with the issue. I've got the same problem in Vista 64 and have
found no way around it. The purposed fix did the same thing, saying it
"didn't apply". I've tried products from many manufacturers and this is
my last straw - I want this to work. This has been the only problem I
have encountered with Vista so far that I cannot fix. Did you find a way
around it?

Cheers,
- Don Komarechka

--