Vista Banter

-   -   Where Can I Get ASUS M2N32 SLI-Deluxe Drivers For Vista RC1? (http://www.vistabanter.com/7081-where-can-i-get-asus-m2n32-sli-deluxe-drivers-vista-rc1.html)

KerMan October 4th 06 05:24 PM

Where Can I Get ASUS M2N32 SLI-Deluxe Drivers For Vista RC1?

Does anyone know where I can acquire drivers for the above mentioned
motherboard? The drivers I need in-particular are the Wifi (Wireless LAN)
driver, the SoundMAX driver, the Ethernet (LAN) driver, and if possible, the
Cool & Quiet fan driver would be a nice bonus, if at all possible. Thanks
for any help, in advance!!!
-Lance

Mario October 4th 06 06:52 PM

Where Can I Get ASUS M2N32 SLI-Deluxe Drivers For Vista RC1?

Probably not very useful, but just in case... I own an M2R32-MVP and there
was some drivers on the CD coming with this board, more or less hidden under
a Vista directory. Maybe you can check there on your own CD.