Old August 30th 08, 11:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Lazaruslong[_2_]

Default Recover Deleted Emails

Janet Anne;823651 Wrote:
Please help! I have a small business and it's very important for me to
recover some deleted emails for a client. Can they be recovered?

If you use Outlook there is a way to recover permanently deleted
e-mails from Deleted Items folder.Recuva is for deleted files by Windows
(user),deleting e-mails is other than deleting files.All e-mails is
stored in file (if,as I said,you use Outlook) *outlook.psd*
For now don't panic and do not delite other files (e-mails)
Here is a link (tip) for recovering *permanently* deleted files.
This tutorial only works with Outlook NOT Outlook Express (all
versions,from 97-2007)

Code:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/recover_deleted.htm

--