Suggestion for 5536

Old August 29th 06, 03:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Tom Ziegmann

Default Suggestion for 5536

For those of you that get 5536, I have one suggestion. Make your bug reports
public, that way we can let you know the status of your feedback and we in
the TechBeta can help repro and validate your reports.

To do this make sure you have the latest Beta Client. (Install by using the
icon on your desktop after you install.) In the client go to the Options
link on the left hand side of the window and select Enable Advanced Tracking
Options. Before you send your report, on the finish page make sure you
select Public down towards the bottom of the window and then send your
report off. I'll monitor this group and then if you have questions about
your feedback leave them here and I or one of the other Tech Testers can
review your feedback in Connect.

--
Tom Ziegmann
Microsoft Certified Professional

Old August 29th 06, 03:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Travis King

I will do my best to do this. Currently @ 30% and still holding a good
transfer rate: over 400 KB/sec (sometimes close to 500) I wonder if
they're doing this to test their servers before the real RC1...
Nonetheless, I thank MS for this opportunity. (Even though I know they more
than likely won't see this post as this is a volunteer newsgroup.)

Old August 29th 06, 05:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Intel Inside

Thanks for your comments Tom. I am so relieved to see someone with
intelligence posting here.

Old August 29th 06, 05:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Jane C

Beta Client installed, option enabled

Thanks Tom.

Now to find some bugs.......

[...]