Old September 4th 08, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
VanZea

Default Can I disable "Grouping" in Vista's Windows explorer??

The prolem is Vista turns it on at random. I also never wan't to use this
feature, but an off switch is nowhere to be found, or doesn't work.

"Gordon" wrote:

"Bryan" wrote in message
For those of you who love this feature, please don't pollute my thread
with
proclamations of love for this feature. I'm looking for a serious
solution
to permanently turning it off, other than the "Apply to all folders" that
doesn't work. If you don't have a solution please refrain from
responding..

sigh JUST DON'T TURN IT ON...........DON'T USE IT if it bothers you that
much. I don't use it and it doesn't appear.....AT ALL......