Old September 6th 08, 05:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
alexctt

Default Toshiba 250gb External Hard Drive

Hey, i have had this hard drive for over a month now, and it is where i
store my media. I changed the music folder location to the hard drive,
as well as the pictures, videos, and downloads.
All of my files are still there, but in my Alex folder, the music,
video, picture, and downloads folders do not show up. The only way to
access them is if I go to my computer and click on the drive.
Can anyone help me get those icons back?

--
alexctt