Old September 10th 08, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Default Can't get wireless laptop to connect

Hi
Your setting of the Wireless Connection in the Laptop does not match the
credentials that are needed to log on.
If the credential are different at home and work you probably need to use a
Mobile Switching program.
http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#fewtcp-ip
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

"Uys Scholtz" wrote in message ...
So here I am, running a Hp530 Business Notebook with a Broadcom 802.11b/g
wifi adapter. Having a similar problem.In the office I have setup a Mega
105wr router with wifi. Now my laptop runs vista home basic with the IP
address set to manual. I am able to see the network but when I connect to
it, Vista tells me: " Wireless connection failed because the network
denied the association request from this computer". Although all my other
windows Xp pc's can connect. The network as no authentication and is
unsecure. Please help...