Vista Banter

-   -   LEXMARK (http://www.vistabanter.com/7170-lexmark.html)

Philip Saunders October 8th 06 10:59 PM

LEXMARK

Hi,

Anybody know where I can get VISTA drivers for LEXMARK X2350 all in one.

There's nothing on there site.

For RC2 I'm shocked at lack of support on the driver front.

Regards
Phil

jwardl October 9th 06 05:58 AM

LEXMARK

Can't guarantee anything, but, try the XP drivers.

It worked for me on my Samsung.

Philip Saunders October 9th 06 06:15 PM

LEXMARK

Heres the offiical reply from LEXMARK

==
Dear Mr Saunders,

We will be able to develop drivers for Windows Vista when Vista is fully
released. Currently Microsoft estimate that it will be out towards the end
of the year.

Kind Regards

Ben Lambourne

Customer Support

Lexmark International Limited, Westhorpe House, Westhorpe,

Marlow, Bucks. SL7 3RQ

P: +44 (0)8704 44 0044

F: +44 (0)8704 44 0033

===

Theo October 9th 06 06:24 PM

LEXMARK

There's nothing unusual about this. This is the norm for
almost all of the vendors about software support for systems
in development.

BIGDADDY51 October 13th 06 07:13 AM

LEXMARK

I didn't have much luck either. Live support said that there no Vista drivers
available now, and that older Lexmark products might not get ANY Vista
drivers, even after the release of VIsta. Guess it's time to buy HP products.

Arge October 20th 06 01:11 AM

LEXMARK

You might want to check out the HP drivers before making that decision. I
am looking for drivers for two HP's. A 1022n and a 1320n. In addition to
that I am looking for Lexmark drivers for a X83, but my Lexmark E232 is
working just fine.

Arge