Looking for Video Card Advice

Old September 15th 07, 09:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
AzPhotoGuy

Default Looking for Video Card Advice

Thank You - I'll check it out

"Fission" wrote:

Quote:
Can anyone recomened a “good”
video card, that supports dual monitors, runs fast in Vista 32 BIT and is PCI
NOT PCI-E.

nVidia GeForece FX5200 works great with vista 32 bit, and is PCI

http://www2.pny.com/FX-5200-256MB-PCI-P1732C16.aspx

Old September 16th 07, 05:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
andy

This card has a standard 32-bit PCI interface. The 64-bits is the data
path between the graphics memory and graphics processor on the card.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:40:00 -0700, AzPhotoGuy
wrote:

I this 64 bit ? My machine is running 32 bit vista.

"andy" wrote:

http://www.hisdigital.com/html/product_ov.php?id=285
HIS X1550 iFan 256MB (64bit) DDR2 Dual DVI PCI