NCRC

Old September 13th 07, 06:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
chuco

Default NCRC

HOW DO YOU DESABLE THE NCRC SO THAT IT CAN BE BYPASSED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM?
I'M TRYING TO INSTALL KAPERSKY ANTIVIRUS.
Old September 17th 07, 07:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
bahadirg

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?
Old November 21st 07, 07:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
barney

I am having the same problem. I would like to know how to use the NCRC
command line swith to install a program
--
desparate.

Old January 20th 08, 04:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
rachael

I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

Old January 31st 08, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
[email protected]

On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, rachael wrote:
I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

if you pop into cmd and scout to the directory where the ethereal
installer is and just hit ethereal(versions).exe /NCRC it should do
the trick.
Old February 1st 08, 03:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
[email protected]

On Jan 31, 9:16 pm, wrote:
On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, rachael wrote:

I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

if you pop into cmd and scout to the directory where the ethereal
installer is and just hit ethereal(versions).exe /NCRC it should do
the trick.

hii
i did so.
but its showing an error

"Error decompressing data! Corrupted installer?"

what should i do to install?
please help........

Old August 2nd 10, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
mike vize

Default /Ncrc comand line switch

If you surely don't have a virus and your HD is not failing, then it must be a bad connection to the download server. If it's a lot of programs, a bad internet connection.

To use /NCRC, which is not recommended, click Start, choose Run, type the path to the installer (in quotes), add /NCRC and hit enter. For example, if the installer is in C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe, type:
Quote:
"C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe" /NCRC

keep in mind that i just signed up to the website to answer this and many other questions

bahadir wrote:

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
17-Sep-07

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

On Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:40 AM
chuc wrote:

NCRC
HOW DO YOU DESABLE THE NCRC SO THAT IT CAN BE BYPASSED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM?
I'M TRYING TO INSTALL KAPERSKY ANTIVIRUS.

On Monday, September 17, 2007 3:27 PM
bahadir wrote:

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:37 PM
Barne wrote:

I am having the same problem.
I am having the same problem. I would like to know how to use the NCRC
command line swith to install a program
--
desparate.

"bahadirg" wrote:

On Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:14 PM
MADALYNE wrote:

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY IDEAS

A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...lgorithms.aspx