Vista Banter

-   -   64-Bit Version Compatible? (http://www.vistabanter.com/7214-64-bit-version-compatible.html)

Alan Morris October 10th 06 04:42 PM

64-Bit Version Compatible?

I am using a Dell Dimension 5150 with an Intel 3.0Ghz Hyper Threading
processor and 3 gigabytes of RAM. My two questions a

1. Would I be able to run the 64-bit version of Vista?
2. Is the 64-bit version of Vista more driver deficient than the 32-bit
version?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone in the group is able to offer.

Regards,

Alan....

mikeyhsd October 10th 06 05:06 PM

64-Bit Version Compatible?

there is an advisor at theMS visa web site.

more driver problems with 64 bit than 32 bit.

Stephen Beach October 12th 06 07:49 AM

64-Bit Version Compatible?

ive installed vista 5744 x64 and i belive it works alot nicer then the x86
version, drivers are all good, so give it a go.