printing

Old September 14th 07, 08:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Christine

Default printing

i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
help
Old September 14th 07, 12:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Malke

christine wrote:
i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
help

Here is a link to Lexmark's site for the drivers:

http://tinyurl.com/34jpgr

What does "cannot install" mean? Are you downloading the drivers from
the site above and then installing them (without the printer being
attached)? Remember that we cannot see your computer and your printer
from here so you need to tell us what is happening, including the exact
text of any error messages.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Old September 14th 07, 11:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Did you get Vista drivers for your x1200 series from the Lexmark website?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

Old September 18th 07, 08:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Tam

"christine" wrote:

i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
elp

Hey Christine apprently its not compatable..I had the same problem so i
phoned into the HP 24/7 service place and the said only photosmart stuff
work..everything else Not Compatable. Sorry
Tam
Old September 18th 07, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Lesley

Old September 18th 07, 05:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Lesley

hello
it seems that you are having the same problem as me, i have the lexmark z640
and i cannot print, it just keeps coming up saying "doccuments pending" i
just dont know what to do.

Old December 16th 07, 10:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Angie

I am having this issue as well. At first it was unable to load the drivers,
but after multiple uninstalls and reinstalls and only reconnecting the cables
after being prompted to, they finally said they had installed correctly,
however now it just will not print. The message says " there is a problem
communicating with your printer". it is connected via USB. When I connect
this printer back up to my XP machine it still prints like a champ. Can you
help?

Old December 18th 07, 06:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Alex[_6_]

Yeap!

True, same exact problem here.
have tried the latest drivers from lexmark and nothing at all.
With Xp no problems, with Vista... forget it!
Would love to find somebody that solved this problem.

Alex.

"Angie" escreveu na mensagem