Old September 30th 08, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Timothy Davis [MSFT]

Default Will my old devices work with vista?

The monitor should have no issues working with Vista.

Your ADSL modem/router should be connected to your PC through ethernet -
which will also work just fine in Vista. If your ADSL modem uses a USB
connection, you should find a way to switch to ethernet (the experience is
better).

You can scan your machine with the Vista Upgrade Advisor, which will do a
pretty good job determining what devices will be supported.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/m...9.aspx?pr=blog

"dimmack" no.spam@com wrote in message
.fi...
Hi,could anybody share some info if my ADSL modem/router (roadrunner 40C)
and crt monitor(viewsonic E72f+) will work with 64 bit vista?
Or is it time to go shopping...?