Old October 7th 08, 10:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Mick Murphy

Default overall speed upgrade question

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us

Ask in the Vista game Newsgroup.
They would know.
--
Mad Mike

"Drew" wrote:

Hey all
Running a Intel D975XBX2 motherboard 4gigs of ddr667 ram and Core2 duo 1.86
and Nvidia 7900gs vid card and I am curious what would be the best bang for
the buck speed upgrade some might suggest.. I play games like Company of
Heroes as well as racing simulators ( Rfactor and GTR2)and flight sims
(Microsoft's flight sim X.) I am not necessarily having any problems but
would like advice on next upgrade