Old October 9th 08, 05:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Joshes

Default Windows Photo Gallery Viewing at Random

Don't know if anyone has come across this problem but it's kinda
annoying and I can't seem to find an option to get it fixed.

Here's the problem:

Everytime I view pictures from my camera in a folder, I press next and
the photos displayed go as random. Meaning, it doesn't follow the number
order of the picture like say IMG_2430IMG_2431.. and so on. It jumps
around like from IMG_2430IMG2490.. and it just go on randomly.

Any idea how I can get that fixed so it displays according to IMG
number order?

--
Joshes

-*CPU*- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHZ
-*CPU Heatsink*- Scythe Ninja Plus REV.B Heatpipe Fanless Heatsink
-*Motherboard *-EVGA Nforce 780i SLi
-*Memory *-Patriot Extreme Viper 4GB PC2-8500 DDR2-1066 CL5-5-5-15
-*Video Cards*- Dual XFX GeForce 9800GTX 675MHZ 512MB GDDR3 2.2GHZ
*-Casing -* Antec Twelve Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case
*-Power Supply -* Corsair HX1000W
*-OS -*Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit
*-Hard Drives-* 2x Western Digital Caviar SE16 250GB SATA2