Old October 9th 08, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
dbknox[_41_]

Default Windows Photo Gallery Viewing at Random

Joshes;856374 Wrote:
Don't know if anyone has come across this problem but it's kinda
annoying and I can't seem to find an option to get it fixed.

Here's the problem:

Everytime I view pictures from my camera in a folder, I press next and
the photos displayed go as random. Meaning, it doesn't follow the number
order of the picture like say IMG_2430IMG_2431.. and so on. It jumps
around like from IMG_2430IMG2490.. and it just go on randomly.

Any idea how I can get that fixed so it displays according to IMG
number order?

Have you got your folder view set to auto-arrange ?

--
dbknox