Vista Administration, Accounts and Passwords Queries, comments and issues relating to the administration of Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)

Cannot open User Accounts & Family Support

Old September 18th 07, 04:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
htralphssweetie

Default Cannot open User Accounts & Family Support

I click on it and nothing happens...Sometimes I will click and the outline of
the box will flash on the screen but it never opens. This is my husbands
laptop so I wanted to make myself a username but I cant. The Windows Updater
does the same thing. Flashes like its trying to open, but never does. Im at
my wits end here! HELP!
Old November 19th 09, 07:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
JoeyHope

htralphssweetie;430810 Wrote:
I click on it and nothing happens...Sometimes I will click and the
outline of
the box will flash on the screen but it never opens. This is my
husbands
laptop so I wanted to make myself a username but I cant. The Windows
Updater
does the same thing. Flashes like its trying to open, but never does.
Im at
my wits end here! HELP! Me too what do we do?

--
JoeyHope

Old November 25th 09, 08:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
ujkdgd

htralphssweetie;430810 Wrote:
I click on it and nothing happens...Sometimes I will click and the
outline of
the box will flash on the screen but it never opens. This is my
husbands
laptop so I wanted to make myself a username but I cant. The Windows
Updater
does the same thing. Flashes like its trying to open, but never does.
Im at
my wits end here! HELP!

great news, i love my seed upgrade.

Any one?

--
ujkdgd

'simulation de credits immo gratuit | '
(http://simulateurdecredit.org/)'Taux pret simulateur de credit
immobilier | ' (http://simulateurdecredit.org/)'Simulateur de credit
auto' (http://simulateurdecredit.org/)

Old November 25th 09, 08:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
JoeyHope[_2_]

ujkdgd;1610586 Wrote:
great news, i love my seed upgrade.

Any one?

What does this do?

--
JoeyHope

Old November 25th 09, 08:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
JoeyHope[_2_]

Old December 29th 09, 12:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
kitesforsale

JoeyHope;1610609 Wrote:
What does this do?

Great ideas here - thanks for sharing peeps.

--
kitesforsale

'power kites' (http://www.powerkitesdirect.com)|'cheap kites'
(http://www.powerkitesdirect.com/hq_r..._trainer_kite/)