Old October 16th 08, 06:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
John Barnett MVP[_3_]

Default Vista disk cleanup button?

The Disk Cleanup button is on every drive/partition on my Vista Ultimate
setup.

John Barnett MVP
Windows XP Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org
Web: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com

mail/post..

"RuffRider" wrote in message
In Windows XP every drive (real or partition)has the disk cleanup button
on the drive properties general tab but in Vista only on the c drive...
is this right or not?
I thought the button was on every general tab and not only the general tab
for drive c.