Old October 18th 08, 12:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Default The server has rejected your login. Please verify that your us

" mac" wrote in message ...

"Holly In Greensburg" wrote in message
Well, I'm assuming, and that could be wrong, that updates come from your
shop, so I'm guessing that if you have this info you can start to dig around
from your end to see if it is causing these issues. So, I'm hoping, if the
updates are from you that you can figure out where the bugs are and stamp
them out!

Yes Gary sort out your end, and will you please clean your shop windows, then the updates will be ok?

:-))

I'll get right on it. But cleaning all those messed up windows may take a while. :-)

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)