Old November 4th 08, 12:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Joseph Macari

Default DVD Writer will not burn

I installed Nero 7 Essentials (even though I heard it was troublesome with
Vista 64)-the software disc came with the LG OEM DVD drive; the write
functions now work my drive (though very picky on media) so all is well. It
just threw me for a loop that my previous Vista64 machine burn engine worked
so well with the Phillips drive that was in it, and I thought that the LG
drive would be similar. Thanks anyways.

"locoeng" wrote in message

Hi Joseph, humor me and install Imgburn and post a log from Discovery
mode with a blank disc in your drive.

'The Official ImgBurn Website' (http://www.imgburn.com)

--
locoeng