Vista Banter

-   -   Windows Mobile Device Center - Will Not Install (http://www.vistabanter.com/74417-windows-mobile-device-center-will-not-install.html)

(db) September 24th 07 08:16 PM

Windows Mobile Device Center - Will Not Install

Sorry for cross-posting. This is, probably, a more-appropriate group.

I've installed a Vista Business 'N' on a PC (new install, old machine) - and
attempted to install the Windows Mobile Device Center Driver Update.

The installation fails - "The update could not be installed because at least
one Windows component required by Windows Mobile Device Center is missing"

WTH???

I have read others having the same issue with Vista Business - but not
having issues with other versions of Vista (ultimate).

There is nothing, as far as I can tell - that says what is missing.

(db)