Vista Banter

-   -   ATI Radeon X600 All-In-Wonder (http://www.vistabanter.com/7453-ati-radeon-x600-all-wonder.html)

NervyJester October 24th 06 03:43 PM

ATI Radeon X600 All-In-Wonder

Has anyone been able to get the TV tuner to work on their X600 All-In-Wonder
card in RC1? I've downloaded the beta drivers from ATI and still can't get
the TV tuner to start.

JW October 25th 06 02:21 AM

ATI Radeon X600 All-In-Wonder

AFAIK ATI has not yet released any CPU intensive software encoder drivers
for any of their AIW cards tuners via their MMC application that will work
with Vista. Ot is rumored that they will release some before the Vista Home
Premer relese next January.