Old November 9th 08, 02:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
bigcroc[_2_]

Default Hard drive help.

Hi can i do this and if so can someone tell me the steps please as im a
newbie .:geek: my hard drive is a sata 300 GB currently i have 87 GB
left free due to numerous stuff ups of trying to install vista
corectly,then trying UBUNTU,so i have chewed up alot of wasted space,my
question is can i wipe my hard drive completely format it im sure that
my pc isnt working as well as it could be so i get back my 300GB and
start again fresh,i have a genuine copy of vista .thanks Rob.

--
bigcroc