Old November 9th 08, 04:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Gnee

Default Tried to run SP1 and now I only get an error

I was having problems with my PC so I tried running the service pack 1.
Now when I boot up in anything other than safe mode I get the following
error:
0Cx0000022 - access denied
A process has requested access to an object but has not been granted
those access rights.

When I click ok it just logs off. Also in the lower right corner it
says "This copy of windows is not genuine.

I have tried the restore process but it doesn't help.

I can't seem to access the CD that came with the PC so I don't know how
I can reload windows.

Any suggestion are appreciated.
Thanks.

--