Old November 9th 08, 09:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
txacoli[_3_]

Default I want to arrange files in my folder by type

txacoli wrote:

In XP, the option to arrange files by type was
always there. In Vista, it is not.

The Max wrote It is after you do a little work.

txacoli replied :

Do you or does anyone know if it is possible to make this
option available to all folders??

Walt Thatcher wrote As far as I know, that option is the default for most folders.

Sorry, perhaps I didn't word it very clearly. What I want is to make
*one* change and have -SORT BY - TYPE- as an option for *ALL *folders,
rather than have to go into the -CHANGE DETAILS -option in every folder
I open. Does anyone know if this is possible???

--
txacoli