Old November 9th 08, 09:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard G. Harper

Default Tried to run SP1 and now I only get an error

If you need to wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows check the
instructions that came with your computer, or the instructions on the
computer manufacturer's Web site. The process of restoring Windows to
factory-new condition varies from computer to computer.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

"Gnee" wrote in message

I was having problems with my PC so I tried running the service pack 1.
Now when I boot up in anything other than safe mode I get the following
error:
0Cx0000022 - access denied
A process has requested access to an object but has not been granted
those access rights.

When I click ok it just logs off. Also in the lower right corner it
says "This copy of windows is not genuine.

I have tried the restore process but it doesn't help.

I can't seem to access the CD that came with the PC so I don't know how
I can reload windows.

Any suggestion are appreciated.
Thanks.

--