Problem whit radeon

Old October 30th 06, 10:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JKSeifert

Default Problem whit radeon

sorry for empty post...wrong button...and me

Download and Unpack the whole package, Update the driver in Device Manager
manual search, have Disk, go to the path to unpacked Folder, there to Driver
!for your OS. Search Folders for CCC and its Setup.exe, run it...worked for
me. Seems the Installer still has a little Bug in it...
hth
"JKSeifert" wrote:

"Roberto" wrote:

i don't have any friend whit RC2 sigh sigh... and now? what can i do?

"JW" wrote in message
I saw some reports of the problem you are having being fixed in RC2 so you
might try to get that release from a friend and upgrade to it.

"Roberto" wrote in message
i've the beta RC1 Beta and the last bios update for my Gigabyte

8SQ800 Ultra
"JW" wrote in message
Have you also checked for a MOBO Bios update?

"Theo" wrote in message
What version & build of Vista are you using?

Roberto wrote:
i've downloaded catalyst from ati site but the problem persist..
my processor is a Pentium IV (one processor not Hyper Threading)

"Roberto" wrote in message
Hi boys and girls... i've a problem.. i have a radeon X800 PRO but
the driver wan't start and on my pc run a VGASave

The error code is 43...

Please help me to solve this

Old October 30th 06, 10:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JKSeifert

Manual Driver Install (XP works for Vista RC1 ) Information with Pictures

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/...estionID=20939

if url is not working

Search Ati Knoeledge Base for: 737-20939

next ( from Release Notes...):
Installing the Catalyst® Control Center

To install the Catalyst® Control Center, browse to the ACE directory created
on your hard driver and double-click Setup.exe. Follow the on screen
instructions to complete the installation.