Old November 11th 08, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DL

Default Scanner Error Message - Not Enough Storage......

I dont believe this scanner & its supplied drivers are compatible with Vista

"pufnstuff" wrote in message
Hooked up my scanner and on boot-up, get following message.

"Windows found new driver software for your device but
encountered error attempting to load"

Benq S2W-4300U/3300U Scanner
(Flatbed Scanner 22)

"Not enough storage to complete this operation"

OS is Vista Ultimate SP1. Googled this error message, but
still don't understand what exactly means. Any further info/help
would be much appreciated.