Old November 12th 08, 10:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
therock[_11_]

Default Getting A New HDD And Need To XFR To It

Thanks for the RAID links and I'm aware odf said opinions but I'm doing
a RAID 1 for hardware backup if a drive fails the other keeps going and
I'll continue until the other is repaired or replaced.

I also have a RAID one in an external eSATA for backup. Gotta backup
thoses pictures.

So how about it. I need to get one of my new HDDs' mirrored to my
current single system HDD.

How about if I slap a new WD 750GB 7200 rpm in beside my current WD
750GB Green 5000/7200 rpm unit in a RAID 1 and let it mirror? Walla?

--
therock

*=================
'Rookie Photographer' (http://alcphoto.net)