Old November 12th 08, 04:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jeyessh

Default Confused Btwn 64 or 32 bit!!!

Hello,
I'm gonna purchase a new system!
I'm planning to have a 4 gigs of RAM!
I've heard many of my friends say that 64 bit utilizes 4 gigs of RAM
better than 32 bit.
Is is true??
And i am confused between choosing the Intel Core2Duo 3.0 and Intel
Core2Quad 2.4!
Both are arnd the same price here!
I don't plan to overclock my processor!
I am not a hardcore gamer but just an average gamer!

And Do suggest me a good Motherboard!
My friend has a spare Intel DG 35 EC. Can i use it or are there any
better motherboards out there in the market that can use my NVIDIA 8500
Gt to the maximum?
And i do need some help on how to record Live tv programs on my PC.
What kind of TV tuner card should i go in for?:geek:
Hope i haven't troubled you much!

With Regards,
Ashok

--