Old November 13th 08, 05:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Brink

Default Star menu domumnet short cut

Hello Jim,

You can use the manual method in "Option Three" of this tutorial below
to change the location for the Documents (Personal) folder to the
correct full path in the registry.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/14...ng-folder.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Jim Gramm;885228 Wrote:
I move My Documents folder and now the Documents folder icon in the
start
menu is blank, it points to nothing and when I right click and go to
properties everything is blank and I can not edit it. I tried moving my
documents back to the old location but no help.
Anyway to get this short cut to find 'my documents' again.
Thanks
Jim

--
Brink