Old November 18th 08, 04:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Chuck[_2_]

Default Vista & Wireless Keyboard / Mouse

What mouse options are you looking for? Why?
What mouse are you using?

You really should not need to go into BIOS to mess with a mouse on a modern
PC. Laptops, since they use a touchpad, have a little different hardware
environment to deal with.

You also didn't mention what make, model, and type of computer you arehaving
a problem with.

"clayman001" wrote in message

have found the bios F10(file) but the only option I have or I see for
the mouse is auto enable, on or off any help please

--
clayman001