Old November 21st 08, 04:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
12thman

Default Problem Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 - Bluetooth

An option I tried was reconnecting the keyboard to the bluetooth
adapter. To do this hold down the connect button on the bottom of the
keyboard for over 5 seconds (looking at the keyboard you will see
alternating green and red lights) after doing so I re-doct the keyboard
into the station and now have a steady green light.

The batteries that come with the keyboards aren't I have the same
batteries for an RC car I run.

--
12thman
12thman's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/12thman.htm