Partition software

Old September 27th 07, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Luke

Default Partition software

Hi

does anyone know where I can get some partition software that isn't a trial
that lets me actually partition my hard drive?

luke

Old September 27th 07, 08:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
brink[_1265_]

Luke;464956 Wrote:
Hi

does anyone know where I can get some partition software that isn't a
trial
that lets me actually partition my hard drive?

luke

Hi Luke,

You can do this from your Vista installation DVD. Just do a "Custom
(advanced)" install and click "Drive options (advanced)". The "Create"
option will create a new partition and allow you to adjust it's size.

Shawn

--
brink

*Please post feedback to help others.*