New Microsoft IntelliPoint Drivers (ver. 6.2)

Old October 10th 07, 10:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
UFO

Default New Microsoft IntelliPoint Drivers (ver. 6.2)

from some reason i get this error:

i have quite enough space for this driver (more than 1GB ) , so what gives?
has anyone else got this error?
Old October 10th 07, 10:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
UFO

sorry for double posting (if it happened) , but i get this error:
http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0124418vt9.jpg

i have more than 1GB free on the HD .
has anyone else got this error too?
Old October 10th 07, 11:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Peter[_6_]

I would say that you don't have enough space. Get a bigger hard drive or
free up some space. If you have a lot of files stored on that drive
consider external storage.
Every installer needs space for temporary files as well as the application
itself. The OS itself needs breathing room.

Peter
Toronto, Canada.

Old October 10th 07, 11:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Bill

As Peter said and also try uninstalling the previous driver. May not be
enough but worth a try

Old October 10th 07, 12:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
UFO

1GB is not enough for this driver?
how can i uninstall the previous version of it, if it appears in the
add/remove programs window , but doesn't have a button for removing or
changing anything?
i also tried to re-install the current version that i have , but it says
this thing:
http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0140642fx0.jpg
can anyone please help me?

Old October 10th 07, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Bill

As Peter said Install programs use extra space for temporary files so I don't
know how it relates to your situation

As for the other issue check in the hardware/mouse section of control panel
and check the driver number

Other than that I don't know what could be the problem

Bill

Old October 10th 07, 12:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
UFO

never mind.
i've succeeded by myself.
i've found all the registry entries of it and deleted al of them (with
backup) .
then i've unpacked the old driver installer, and succeeded removing it, and
then i've installed the new driver.

Old October 10th 07, 04:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
UFO

what is the "dpupdchk.exe" for?
is it for update checking?
can i disable it?if so,how?

Old October 10th 07, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Cal Bear '66

In Control Panel (Classic view) Programs and Features, you must click on and
highlight the item for the Uninstall button to appear. (Or you can right click
on the item and select Uninstall.)

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!