Old November 22nd 08, 11:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
el3need[_2_]

Default I cant find UpperFilters or LowerFilters.. have problem in DVD writer

Thanx for ur support...

My dvd writer reads only dvd-cd that i got from the company. it doesn't
read normal cds or another dvd .. the cable and the other cd-rom that i
have work good.... i have 2 cd-rooms ... sony dvd RW and Sony CD-reader.
and they have the same cable.... ( i mean the problem is not in the
cable)...

I opened the DVD-Rom and cleaned the eye there and nothing new
happened.. it reads only the DVD-cd that i got from the company..

I installed the last framework of it from sony website.. but it doesn't
help..

i made contact with medion ( the company that i bought my PC from)..
they said that i must delete Upperfilter and Lowerfilter... But i don't
have them in my regedit list..

what can i make...
i don't know... i need your help...

MY DVD Rom is ... Sony DVD DW RW-Q31A