Vista Banter

-   -   DVD Burner (http://www.vistabanter.com/7536-dvd-burner.html)

marine423 November 1st 06 05:15 PM

DVD Burner

I recently installed Vista (clean) and had no problems except getting
updated drivers for my sound card from the manufacturer. However, I have 2
hard drives, a DVD Rom Drive and a Burner. Sometimes when I boot up the
computer, it only shows my DVD drive and not my CD burner. If I re-boot,
they will both show up. This only happens with my CD burner. Does anybody
have any ideas of how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Dustin Harper January 29th 07 04:50 PM

DVD Burner

Does the CD Burner show up on the BIOS screen when you boot up everytime?

--

Dustin Harper

http://www.vistarip.com