Old January 11th 07, 04:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mark Gaskins

Default no USB devices recognized in Vista Enterprise

I installed Vista Enterprise on my laptop and I am having USB problems.
Device manager shows the entire USB bus working correctly however the OS does
not recognize any USB device, camera, flash drive, etc... no indication the
OS even sees it connected. Appears as if ports are working but inaccessible...
any suggestions?

Toshiba Sat Pro 6100
512MB memory
60GB hdd
USB 1.1
wireless a/b (both working better than ever)
IR
DVD +R/+RW (jury still out on whether this is working right). Movie Maker
not working, video hardware does not support features