Vista Banter

-   Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/printing-faxing-scanning-vista/)
-   -   Can not choose printer in page setup Photoshop using Vista ? (http://www.vistabanter.com/75492-can-not-choose-printer-page-setup-photoshop-using-vista.html)

jacko September 28th 07 11:05 PM

Can not choose printer in page setup Photoshop using Vista ?

I've had a new computer with Vista and I have an odd problem printing from
Adobe Photoshop CS and Photoshop Elements. If I go to page set up the button
to select a printer is not there. The same software on my XP machine is OK so
I am guessing that this is a problem in Vista. Any advice would be very
helpful, thanks.

Cari \(MS-MVP\) September 29th 07 10:31 PM

Can not choose printer in page setup Photoshop using Vista ?

Can you select the correct printer from other applications? What's the make
and model of printer and where is it installed to (local PC, network PC etc
etc)
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows