Vista Banter

-   -   Connecting iPod (http://www.vistabanter.com/7578-connecting-ipod.html)

Tim November 6th 06 03:56 PM

Connecting iPod

Every time I connect my iPod to my computer running Vista RC2, I get a
Microsoft popup that says:

"Do you want to scan and fix MY IPOD?

There might be a problem with some files on this device or disc. This can
happen if you remove the device or disc before all files have been written
to it."

If I choose to scan and fix, it never finds any problems to fix. Anyone
else have this problem? Is there a solution?

Clark November 7th 06 01:43 PM

Connecting iPod

I think I got the same message, but I have never allowed Vista to scan and
fix anything, at least any more. I had a problem with an external USB hard
drive after I used it with Vista, so I try to keep that type of activity to
zero.

Clark