Old December 13th 08, 05:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jwh

Default "HID data has stopped working" - bluetooth mouse error

I recommend exactly what *Hyosaburo *recommended. The fix is still
working fine for me. My bluetooh works, my quick launch buttons work,
and I have no error messages.

go to:

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons

move the following files to a backup folder on your computer:

HidActn.dll
Hiddata
PushHid.dll

Then restart you computer and you should not have the errors and the
other things on your laptop should still be available.

--
jwh
jwh's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/jwh.htm

http://forums.techarena.in