Old December 15th 08, 10:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
The Max[_2_]

Default Forgot Password in Vista Home Premium

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:48:03 -0800, ZuAb
wrote:

Hello all

Recently I've got a laptop wich came with WIndos Vista HOme Premium
installed. I decided to put a Password in my administrator account, but I've
forgotten it...And there is no other open account, just the administrator one
of wich I've lost the password - I didn't create a pssword reset disk.

Is there anything I can do? Can You please Help me?

Enable the hidden Administrator account,

http://lifehacker.com/341521/enable-...trator-account

Logoff, logon using that account, reset your own account's password.