Old December 17th 08, 08:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Brink

Default The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded

Hello Lindsey,

If you have not tried already, this tutorial may be able to help you
fix this.

'The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be
loaded.'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html)

Hope this helps,
Shawn

lindseyhut6;912729 Wrote:
Getting the same error "the user profile service service cannot be
loaded" I can go on my other administrative account so i did that and
changed the other account & took the password off hopeing that would
work but still getting the same error.
Really starting to get annoyed with it. If anyone knows how to fix it
please let me know i'm not too good with computers so you will have to
explain in detail..

- Lindsey.

--
lindseyhut6
lindseyhut6's Profile: 'lindseyhut6's profile on TechArena Computer

'TechArena Community - Technology and Computer Hardware Support Forums
of India' (http://forums.techarena.in)

--
Brink

them.*