ADS intant music adapter

Old October 6th 07, 05:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DMD

Default ADS intant music adapter

I recently purchased a turntable so I could copy records to disk.
ADS Instant Music model RDX150 EF is only compatible for XP,
Windows 98 etc.

Does anyone know of one that is available for Windows Vista?

DMD
Old October 6th 07, 06:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Translator French - English - Creole

the only way to know is to check the web site, i know that the ads instant
fm music adaptor, works in vista only if you go get the vista driver, the
simples way for you to check it is insert the device name plus model number
in google and try to find the manufacturor web site in the gang, alright i
didn't want to seem rude by sending you away so i checked and i had to ask
the tech guys on the site to get answer since there was no clue about that.
will post when i get reply

--
Capt. Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:
No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Old October 6th 07, 04:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DMD

Thanks...guess I will just have to keep researching or wait until they make
one that is compatible.
--
DMD

#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

Old October 8th 07, 05:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Translator French - English - Creole

ok i got the "official" word from ads tech, they said that the hardware is
compatible, but not the driver. so my guess is you would have to wait for
the vista driver, and also i asked them if they knew of people using the xp
driver on a vista machine. a lot like what i'm doing right now with my
bluetooth adaptor, the driver is for xp but i use it on vista. just so you
know it's not reliable doing it this way but when you don't have a choice
then.... what can i say. just so you know, i tryed using the vista driver
but i couldn't connect any device properly so i opted for what worked, not
better but it works little bit better. you can wait for my answer of what
they say about the xp driver on vista, or you can take a chance and doing it
yourself, i would opt for the last option right now. since you have no idea
what that would do to your system.

--
Capt. Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

Old October 8th 07, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Translator French - English - Creole

i got these two e-mail which pretty much said the same thing. but here's
exactly what they said.

tech no7: Unfortunately, the software that comes with this device is not
compatible with Windows Vista. I believe that Nero is working on a new
version of their software which will be compatible with Vista, but since
they are a seperate company from us, I am not sure when they plan on
releasing the new version or if there will be any type of upgrade charge for
it. However, the hardware itself is compatible with Windows Vista, so if you
have a software applicaiton that is able to record from a USB audio device,
you could use the Instant Music with that application in Vista.

tech no3: Unfortunately the software does not work in Vista. The hardware
does work. If you have any other software that can capture from a USB device
then it can work. Nero6 Sound Trax is not compatible in Vista.

--
Capt. Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:
No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"Translator French - English - Creole" wrote in
message ...

#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

Old October 8th 07, 03:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Translator French - English - Creole

and this one also:

Response(Tech 5 ) -10/8/2007 8:02:22 AM
The driver the device is a Windows Audio Device driver found in the Vista
operating system. The driver is compatible since it's part of the OS.

--
Capt. Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users:

#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
#3: Windows Is Bad Enough In English, Why Get It In Another Language

Best Comments From Users: