Old January 4th 09, 11:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
taz0x[_2_]

Default Dazzle DVC100 drivers

Casp;2835937 Wrote:
Has anyone been able to intstall the Dazzle DVC100 USB video capture
device
on Vista 64bit, have looked on the Pinnacle forums, some seem to have
been
able to install but others not, Vista recognizes the device as a DVC100
but
unable to find drivers.

Hello Casp, it has been a while since these boards have been active,
but I am replying to give you all good news (in case you haven't
noticed). On December 3rd, 2008 Pinnacle did indeed release a Vista 64
bit driver for the DVC100. I have downloaded it, installed it, tested
it, now it works 100%.

Here is the link:
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFi...readmeHW10.htm

Since the exact same board is floating around other sites, I will be
replying to ALL OF THEM so that other users can find this link at ease
(with the help of google). I hope this helps you all.

--
taz0x
taz0x's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/taz0x.htm

http://forums.techarena.in